Saturday, April 08, 2006

What's Growin' On: 4/8/06


Potted Mint In The Greenhouse

Coming up:
From Garden To Table (what I've been eating from the garden), Harvest For The Henhouse (sometimes it seems like my crazy hens eat better than I do), miscellaneous garden notes, and something new: Need To. . . (looks like the first installment is going to be quite a list). So check back later today if you're interested.

And if you're still having trouble leaving comments on this site, I offered a few things you can try in the comments section of this Farmgirl Fare post.

Update: Despite spending a huge amount of time dealing with an unexpected and irritating distraction today, I did manage to get some work done in the garden. But now it's very late, and although the chickens enjoyed a freshly harvested supper, I have yet to eat anything myself, so it looks like all the news won't be sprouting until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty mint. When I was a little girl, my next door neighbor and I would pick the wild mint that grew alonside our houses and make "perfume" with them, which we would then allow to "ferment" in platic cups outside, before putting it in pretty bottles and giving it to our moms for mothers day....that's what mint always makes me think of =)

    ReplyDelete

March 2013 update: My apologies for the inconvenience - I know word verification is a pain - but I've had to turn it on to help stop the ridiculous number of anonymous spam comments I've been getting every day. Thanks for your understanding.

Welcome to InMyKitchenGarden.com! Thanks so much for taking the time to write. While I'm not always able to reply to every comment, I receive and enjoy reading them all.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I especially love to hear about what's going on in your own garden. I know, too, that other readers also delight in reading about your garden successes, failures, helpful tips, and lessons learned. Feel free to leave comments on older posts!

I try my best to answer all questions, but sometimes it takes me a few days to get to them. And sometimes, I'm sorry to say, they fall through the cracks, and for that I sincerely apologize.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy your visits to my kitchen garden!